Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 1

Today it hit me.. It's about time for me to start really focusing on the next big thing and think about what my business can be...
I spent some time reading this article on starting and engineering services business. Is this the route I want to go ? Am I ready to write up my business plan ? What is this service that I would be offering ? Networking ?Solar systems? Green Technology ?! Security ?!
Certain bullets are very obvious to me.. This new idea needs to be something I know how to do and can do well.. so it's not necessary spread spectrum or satellite communication that I went to school for but rather networking , IDS, firewalls and that sort of thing. I need to like this idea and don't mind doing it for long hours at a time.. It also needs to generate a steady consumer need...

I'm not sure what business I'm going to start or where I will end up, but this blog will reflect my journey.. The journey of an ordinary engineer to success...  

1 comment:

  1. Great! I am waiting for next posts and your success story soon!

    ReplyDelete